Valley Diverter -- NEW PRODUCT
Roof valleys cause excessive flow of rainwater and debris build up and create challenges for all gutter guards. At the point where the roof valley meets the gutter is often called an inside miter or inside corner of the gutter.
Valley diverters help to hold back debris and away from the gutter guard so water can more freely flow through the gutter guard. This also helps reduce the amount of cleaning on the gutter guard because a majority of the debris is sitting on the valley on the roof and not on the gutter guard. This does not eliminate the need of brushing off the gutter guard, it reduces the need for brushing it. Periodically you will also need to clean off the debris sitting behind the valley rainwater diverter.
Stainless Micro Mesh Rain Gutter Guards
LeafsOut makes a stainless steel micro mesh rain gutter guard with 30 holes per linear inch (900 holes per square inch). The holes are so small they will keep out pine needles and even roof grit. This type of gutter guard also works as a first stage filter for rain water harvesting. We have a couple versions to select from and suggest purchasing a sample first to make sure you get the right gutter guard for your rain gutter and roof type. All our our types have the following features:
- Eliminate gutter cleaning forever
- No need to replace existing rain gutters
- Barely visible from the ground
- Keeps out wasps and other pests
- Easy DIY (do it yourself) install
- Will not degrade with exposure to the suns UV rays
- 4 Foot Sections, screws included
- Fine stainless steel micro mesh filtration system!
- Filters out leaves, pine needles and sand from your gutter!
- 20 Year Warranty!
LeafsOut - Our Original Gutter Guard
LeafsOut uses V-Bend Technology which allows for 100% of the holes in the stainless steel mesh to channel rainwater into the gutter. Other micro-mesh gutter guards have metal supports under the micro mesh that block up to 80% of the micro-mesh holes, which significantly reduces the potential for filtering rainwater into a gutter.
No Hassle Quote
For a LeafsOut material estimate please fill out the following and we will email a quote. No appointment is necessary. If we do have any installers in the area we will include their information and you can contact them if you want to.
LEAFSOUT - OUR ORIGINAL GUTTER GUARD
- LeafsOut gutter guard will improve water quality by filtering out leaves, pine needles and small debris from your gutter and rainwater harvesting tanks.
- The stainless steel micro-mesh keeps out mosquitoes, wasps, birds, rodents and other annoying critters from getting into your gutter!
- The fine woven stainless steel micro-mesh keeps out the smallest debris!
- Our micro-mesh combined with aluminum extruded sides provide the perfect amount of strength and flexibility for the ultimate gutter protection
NOLEAFS - OUR MOST ECONOMICAL GUTTER GUARD
NoLeafs is 4 foot long and 6.5" wide. The NoLeafs Gutter Protection System consists of three main components: a front powder coated metal strip drip edge; a stainless steel 30 mesh screen; and an aluminum screen underneath. It doesn’t include a back edge strip so when it is under the roof shingle will not deflect the shingle up. If you have a 6” rain gutter NoLeafs may work, get the sample and check it out.