Stainless Steel Micro-Mesh Rain Gutter Guards
LeafsOut makes a stainless steel micro-mesh rain gutter guard with 30 holes per linear inch (900 holes per square inch). The holes are so small they will keep out pine needles and even roof grit. This type of gutter guard also works as a first stage filter for rain water harvesting. We have a couple of versions to select from and suggest purchasing a sample first to make sure you get the right gutter guard for your rain gutter and roof type. All our types have the following features:
- Eliminate gutter cleaning forever
- No need to replace existing rain gutters
- Barely visible from the ground
- Keeps out wasps and other pests
- Easy DIY (do it yourself) install
- Will not degrade with exposure to the suns UV rays
- 46 Inch sections, screws included
- Fine stainless steel micro-mesh filtration system!
- Filters out leaves, pine needles and sand from your gutter
- 20 Year Warranty
LeafsOut uses V-Bend Technology which allows for 100% of the holes in the stainless steel mesh to channel rainwater into the gutter. Other micro-mesh gutter guards have metal supports under the micro-mesh that block up to 80% of the micro-mesh holes, which significantly reduces the potential for filtering rainwater into a gutter.